- Nexes offers services everywhere across India, through NSB offices located at all major cities in India.
- Nexes is a perfect blend of dynamic & committed HR professionals, experienced HR stalwarts and legal / financial experts, who have thorough insight of all the related statutes and provisions.
- Nexes provides a clear foresight and sound advice to the clients on policies /developments that are likely to be rolled out by the Government, in order to enable them to redesign their strategies.
- We have hundreds of clients who are happy and satisfied to have association with us.
- When a client engages us, we conduct initial audit before the assignment to assess the current status of statutory compliance according to the various Central and State Acts. This is followed by a detailed audit report which is submitted to the client. Based on the audit findings and consultation with the client, we then proceed with other activity bar chart, to make sure that statutory compliance activities are foolproof.
Any company having multipole location as branches or having multiple factories across will want a service provider to cater their compliance needs from one place or one point of contact.
Nexes being one of the NSB group of companies, it has wide spread offices across India, and have group offices at Mumbai, Chennai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Jamshedpur, Ranchi, Goa, Allahabad, Bhopal apart from that of 100 plus associate partners supporting from tier 2 and tier 3 cities and towns.
Having PAN India supporting partner will be an opt solution for a corporate to have desired governance. This will also help a corporate to meet out the end mile field requirement that may be expected from a partner on their compliance needs.
Nexes has an aggregated experience of over 100 years on field through their compliance leadership team.
The team leadership having its spread across the country has a great potentiality and knowledge base from all states in the Union of India and has the great connectivity with all designated statutory authorities.
The leadership team along with its calibered team in its front and back end is capable of catering on ground compliance needs of any type of company and factories.
Nexes also is well versed with contractor and contract employees’ compliance and will be able to cater corporates having business lines such as, housekeeping, security, catering, etc.
Apart from that of having experienced and exposed experts on field and background, Nexes also has its own panel of advisor from across various domains.
There are leading labour law practitioners from metros and cosmos to provide legal guidance from required states, who provide consulting and opinions as may be required from any legislation that may be applicabkle from any particular state or central as a whole.
Also, there are retired state and central government authorities, who have worked to guide various industries to upkeep their statutory governances on advisory board to provide guidance as may be required by various departments. These ex officious act as gap building experts on most of the occasions in explaining our stand to current authorities in their way to understand our and in turn our client views.
Nexes identified methodologies to have abreast knowledge by engaging partners across the country further to have the latest amendments posted by various stats and central, further enabling clients on latest statutory legislation amendments and updates with a view the way that needs to be interpreted, understood and followed by the applicable industries. Nexes is capable of providing amendments and new enactments form states and central with in a span of two working days after the same is effected by the state or central governments.
The updates may vary from Minimum wages, which changes at least once in six months to any that is indexed through state or central gazettes.
Running with the trend, Nexes uses technology as its front facing strength to cater client needs and to be with technological developments and adoption by various state and central statutory bodies.
Nexes has the best of breed soft wares to provide connecting and up keeping of client statutory needs, Nexes has in house developed soft wares for managing all compliance needs of any kind of industry practicing in any particular state, combination of states and or combination of state and central. The soft wares make the client life easy by proving one click updates and dashboards that are available on cloud, adopted and hosted by client or Nexes.
The soft wares will reduce timeline on interfacings and consolidation on audit assignments, which are normally expected to be completed on an emergency need.